Our Rotational Leadership Development Program is designed to help new graduates build essential business skills, while fast-tracking career development. The program prepares highly talented early-career professionals to assume future leadership roles in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
This cross-enterprise rotational program will expand your understanding of the various business functions within our company, and will allow you to develop critical leadership, collaboration and communication skills.
While rotations will vary, the path you follow will blend your career interests with Brookfield Renewable’s business needs. You will have an opportunity to perform meaningful work, while benefiting from a wide support network of colleagues; including mentorship from Brookfield Renewable’s experienced senior leadership team. You will also be provided with training and development opportunities to grow into a leadership role at Brookfield Renewable.
- Recent graduates from Engineering, Business/Commerce, Economics, MBA, or other relevant discipline
- Demonstrated leadership through work experiences, volunteer roles, community activities and sports; must aspire to a leadership position and have high expectations of self and others
- Strong interest in developing self-awareness and understanding personal areas of development
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills; must be motivated to collaborate with peer group
- Comfortable with rotational assignments and open to working in a variety of roles
- Geographic mobility; must be flexible to frequent travel and open to relocation
- Relevant work permit or work authorization for Canada is required
What our program participants have to say:
"Every day I am exposed to new challenges, where I continue to experience personal growth. This unique training program has allowed me the opportunity to seamlessly transition into my role.”
– Chanel Lacroix Pelletier, Current Program Participant
‘‘The Rotational Leadership Development Program was truly a unique experience as it exposed me to several different groups through a series of internal rotational assignments; allowing me to gain a better understanding of the business as a whole, whilst developing my professional network and following a steep learning curve.’’
– Rachel Vanasse, Former Program Participant
‘‘Brookfield Renewable is a company that I am proud to work for. Brookfield Renewable stands out as a leader in its field by being an enabler within the renewable energy sector while staying true to its core value. It is a company that cares about its employee’s well-being, community engagement, transparency and environmental stewardship. Brookfield Renewable has a unique corporate culture that is evident from day one: dynamic, transparent, fast-paced, and supportive.’’
–Taylor Troll, Current Program Participant
Who should apply?
The Rotational Leadership Development Program is available to a select number of qualified graduates who demonstrate an exceptional track record of leadership and excellence. If you have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and are inspired by the opportunity to explore multiple career paths to accelerate your career growth, we encourage you to apply!
Click here to apply.